- Updated the Square integration to use the latest API
- LEER, Century, and SnugTop images have been updated.
- Removed blank option from shipping selection on the checkout page
- Updated the link for the Tax Help button
New Page Builder
- NEW! Page Builder—The Page Builder is found in Admin > Content > Pages > Design (tab), Admin > Products > Categories, Brands, Or Series.
- NEW! Image Module
- NEW! Video Module
- NEW! iFrame Module
- NEW! Spacer Module
- NEW! Custom Brand Pages can now be included in navbar.
- NEW! Custom Brand Pages can now be customized with Page Builder.
- Modules installation link has been moved to Admin > Content > Pages.
- Custom Modules have been replaced with Text Modules in Pages.
- Admin > Content > Pages have had all settings from content moved into settings tab.
- Custom pages can now have a fully custom layout created in the new design tab in Content > Pages.
- Page Builders show a list of all installed module types as drag and drop icons (found in the Module Palette). When an icon is dropped on a section a specific module can be selected via a popup window.
- When adding a module to a layout, the specific selected module can now be selected inside a popup opened by dropping a module onto a section.
- When adding a module to a layout in a Page Builder, a new module can be created inside a popup opened by dropping a module onto a section.
- In any Page Builder, modules can now be positioned via drag and drop.
- In the Admin > Content > Pages > Design (tab) Page Builder, any number of module sections can be added. Module sections may be positioned and resized via click and drag controls.
- In any Page Builder, many advanced settings (e.g. background color, margin, and padding) can be found on a module or a module section via the gear icon.
- In any Page Builder, after a module is selected a pencil icon will appear beside the module's name linking to that module's edit page.
- In any Page Builder, "General" type modules can be edited without navigating away from the page.
- In any Page Builder's advanced settings, margin and padding is now set per side of the module (i.e. top, bottom, left, right).
- Admin > Content > Pages > Design (tab) module sections can be duplicated in place.
- Admin > Content > Pages > Design (tab)—Description inputs are no longer available for custom pages. Descriptions should now be built using text modules.
- All checkboxes in Custom Brands have been replaced with toggles.
- Adding a gift certificate to the cart will now display a success message similar to adding a product to the cart.
- A live view button has been added to categories, series, and brands in the dashboard.
- Created custom brand pages for Century
- The URLs for brands, categories, and series have been updated to use a more SEO-friendly format.
- Custom Modules can now be added to Brands, Series, and Categories.
- A new Daily Sales report has been created
- (Beta) Integrations for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online have been created
- Multiple emails can be entered into the Locations New Order Alert Email field. Orders placed for that location will then send a confirmation email to all emails entered in that location's field. Only the first email in the location's field will display for that location on the store locator.
- The customer history form now has the option to upload an image and notify the customer of the change, either via email or text message.
- Custom images can be uploaded for certain payment methods (Authorize.net, Square, Stripe, BrainTree, Payeezy). The images will be displayed on the check out screen.
- The appearance of yes/no fields in the dashboard has been updated to look like switchable toggles.
- The list of fields to include in product exports can now be customized before each export.
- The text for the Pay button on the check out screen can now be customized under Settings > Store Settings > Design > Checkout.
- In addition to weight based shipping costs, shipping costs can now be set by order total. Order total and weight based shipping are now displayed to customer as flat-rate shipping and only lowest cost will be used.
- The fonts for the storefront have been updated.
- Banners now have more functionality. Text and buttons can be added on top of banner images. Slide animations and other design settings have been improved.