- Coupons can now be created as Instant Rebates under Orders > Coupons. Setting a coupon to act as an instant rebate will automatically apply the discount to a product without requiring customers to enter a code, and the original price will be displayed with a line through it to indicate the discount.
- The UPS integration can now replace the XML/SOAP API with the new REST API. UPS will discontinue the XML/SOAP API service on June 3, 2024. Clients will be required to switch over by that date to continue using the UPS API.
- Dollar amounts in reports are now rounded to two decimal places.
- The Scheduled Reports page now has a button to immediately run scheduled reports for testing purposes.
- The Stripe payment integration has been updated to use the latest package version.
- Coupons can now include a Max Dollar Amount to limit the total discount when using percentage-off.
- A new option has been added to Settings > Design > Navbar > Navbar Settings > Select your Vehicle to add vehicle configuration to the navigation bar.
- A new option has been added to Settings > Options > Checkout > Call to Action for Products Out of Stock that allows custom text to be displayed when pricing is disabled.
- Multiple service modules can now be created and added to any page.
- Background images and colors can now be assigned to sections in the Page Builder.
- You can now import blogs from WordPress or create your own. Blogs work as a module and can be added to any page. Blogs can be managed under Content > Blogs.
- Custom forms can be created and added to any page. Previous submissions from the Contact Us and Newsletter Signup forms have been converted to the new Forms system.
- Navbar items now accept custom CSS classes and FontAwesome icon classes to enhance the customization options.
- The navbar can now be set to be "sticky" under Settings > Store Settings > Design (tab) > Navbar to keep it at the top of the screen as the user scrolls.
- Coupons have a new option to make them stackable. If enabled on a coupon, it can be used in conjunction with other coupons.
- A new option has been added under Settings > Store Settings > Options > Taxes to control how the tax total is rounded.
- The text in Order Invoices and Order Shipping Lists is now editable and can be removed.
- There is a new slider option in Settings > Design > Logo to control the width of the main logo.
- Updated the quantity field into a dropdown menu, allowing users to select the desired quantity from a list of options. However, if the '10+' option is selected, the input field dynamically switches back to a text field, enabling users to manually type in the quantity beyond the predefined options.
- Free Shipping can now be disabled at a certain weight limit.
- Hero Nav Menu: custom items now support absolute URLs. These links will open in a new tab when clicked.
- Hero Nav Menu: category aliases will now be shown instead of the actual category name, if applicable.
- Hero Nav Menu: menu items can now be edited without having to remove and re-add them.
- Some settings on the Store Settings and Locations pages have been reorganized to make it easier to find them
- Added new option inside Settings > Store Settings > Options (tab) > Account (left tab) to choose where someone is redirected upon a successful login. If left blank, it will redirect to the account page
- Added new options to Settings > Store Settings > Design > Checkout (tab)
- Multiple coupons and gift certificates can now be applied to orders
- Hero navigation menus can now be created under Content > Pages
- Added a dark mode theme to the dashboard and a toggle to change the theme at the bottom of the sidebar menu
- NEW Kiosk View provides a simplified self-servicing guest checkout experience; enabled upon request
- The site can now be embedded in iFrames on other domains with a simplified view. This feature can be enabled upon request. When the iFrame embedding feature is enabled, a complete iFrame snippet will be provided in Admin > Settings > Store Settings > Social (tab).
- The checkout page's Terms and Conditions checkbox has been replaced with a link.
- Package components now have a "quantity" field on the product page
- Product pages will now show a list of package components and packages that include the item you're looking at. The upload and export tools have also been updated to include a "quantity" for package components.
- A setting to set the pre-selected shipping method for checkout has been added to Settings > Store Settings > Options (tab) > Checkout. The setting includes every enabled shipping method and the appropriate services, as well as an option to use the cheapest shipping method.
- Images on the Product page in the dashboard can now be dragged to reorder them. The first image will be used for the primary image.
- Fields to define a year range have been added under the Exclusions tab for the Y/M/M. This will limit the vehicles that are supported to a range of years.
- The LEER custom brand page has been updated with new descriptions, photos, and new products: 100s, 180xr, and 100scc.
- A new option has been added to the Year/Make/Model settings to require customers to confirm their vehicle fitment before adding products that don't fit to the cart.
- Notification emails for new orders will now only be sent after the payment is approved. Previously, emails were sent for all orders, including incomplete transactions.
- Module palettes will now scroll with the page in Content > Pages.
- The settings in Settings > Store Settings > Options (tab) have been separated into smaller sub-menus for easier access.
- A new inventory feature can be enabled to permanently track all changes to stock including sales, purchase orders, customer returns, distributor returns, loss, theft, and damaged product.
- When inventory is enabled, there will be a new Inventory menu item in the dashboard to manage inventory, suppliers, purchase orders, returns, and receipts.
- The Google Shopping export file format has been changed from CSV to TSV.
- Validation has been added to the Google Shopping settings page to indicate which fields have issues.
- The "Calculate Shipping" and "Calculate Tax" options on the Google Shopping settings page have been removed. Shipping and tax should now be managed from the Google Merchant Center.
- A new option called "Set Availability to In Stock" has been added to the Google Shopping settings that will set the availability of all products in the feed/export to "In Stock" regardless of the actual stock level.
- A new page has been created under Settings > Custom Fields, which is now a single access point for all custom field configuration.
- Settings > Store Settings > Checkout Custom Fields has been removed and rolled into the main Custom Fields system.
- Brands can now be excluded from coupons
- Product pages now have a button to display a QR code on the page
- The displayed text for labor can now be customized under Settings > Labor. The 'add labor' checkbox on product cards and product pages has also been replaced with a button next to the 'add to cart' button that, when clicked, will add a product to the cart and include labor costs.
- Added PayJunction as a payment integration for POS and dashboard transactions
- Updated the Katzkin brand page text
- The Katzkin custom brand page text has been updated.
- A custom brand page has been added for Patriot Liners.
- Transaction details such as total, balance due, and amount paid have been added to the order page in the dashboard.
- You can now send a direct link to pay for an order to a customer via text or email. This option is available when viewing an order.
- Admin > Content > Pages - when cloning a module section the module will now be removed from the clone
- Improved the mobile experience of page modules and the checkout page